Saturday, August 13, 2011

HELLO.

Peeps! buddies!! friends!!! blogspot!!!!
i had vanish for so so so so long about 8 mth!
when i view back i juz realize that i had stop seem December~ =O
so continue my this 8 months story with short short detail!

DECEMBER
- Australia trip, one word for the trip AWESOME! love it~

2011
JANUARY
- shop all the way for CNY cloth~
- 31st jan- 25th anniversary party and graduation party for my lovely families!!


FEB
- CNY mood on, dress up and ban leng leng~

(we miss to take the families photo, but this show how my families CNY-ing)

- meet up my lovely friend, Gee~ here come our photo! =)


March
- sorry, not valid month in my brain!

APRIL
- rushing and doing my final project. let's see what i had done for the project! Tadaaa =)

- johor trip and fun fair life with my lovely C522, no group photo for trip and this is the most many ppl one! Next time should get a big big photo! =(



May
- Happy birthday for me and my father^^

- College holiday! back hometown for parents Day celebration !!

- meet up my little baby boy, he is so cute!

June
- headache with my university!
- at last also stay in the same Uni! hope everything goes fine~

July
- Pj life, my 4 kor from bangkok come to KL visit us =)

- Meet my lovely childhood Rebecca too^^

Aug
- sem break!! KB, where i am here and so free to update my super deadly blog!
- Grow fats again, same as well! Because kb food are super duper nice! love it!
- Meet up dear, now he is so slim and tiny compare with January picture! eat more my dear!
- meet up my baby boy, he is so cute and now start talking around with us! learning hokkien some more~

Here is the most most most latest news of me!
so now i going to off the line, coz i have to become driver to send all those kids to tuition!
CHAO~~


No comments: