Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Aug deh~

after sem break is time to get myself into studies!
well, for this new sem quite alots of junior joining us^^
Our HOP really helpful! he help us enroll so we no need to Q-up!
Sir u are so lovely and good~ hehehe!!
now here come problems, i does not know what happen to other?
it was like so strange, but whatever u guys just don't mess with other ppl!
It's all ur stuff, dun try to bring ur problems to others!
we are not and we are not born to be ur air bag!
although that person are not mess with me la~

Whatever! oh ya, our BRO is coming mr.CYang~
here come our funs and pillow talk! he is a very friendly person!
Hope we will have a happy Hari raya Holidays!
although he coming till monday so i will be continue my holidays in PJ~
wootz~

here i write my blog because it's very very boring!
Nilai, please update urself ok? now everyday just watching PPS~
ok la world i going to off and take my bath~ tatata!!!

No comments: