Saturday, April 24, 2010

miss miss miss

Study week?! but where my study mood?!
i miss him, miss kb, i miss thai food, i miss belut,
i miss kaojam, i miss nasi dagang, i miss nasi kukus,
i miss kakak's cook, i miss ABC, i miss kerepok,
i miss my dear friends, i miss beach!
I miss ALL OF U~ ARH ARH ARH!!!!!
I wan go back!!! su*k inti only engineering cannot go back?
WTH, all of them have exam and go back dy!!!
plz lah, plz lah!!! sien ka beh si doh ni~

Exam plz, come faster although i haven't study-.-"
tell u guys, after my exam i'm going to travel!
Which is BANGKOK!! WeeHoo^^
but i miss my 21st birthday party, my birthday would be in the plane~
muahahaXD
well, i'm happy too, coz can travel and shopping~hehe~
If can i will do back my birthday party~^^
baby, prepare all the things~
i am goin back soon soon soon~!!!

No comments: