Friday, December 25, 2009

x'mas eve

hohoho~ merry x'mas^^
My big big family have a party!!
So i helping my aunty to make foods~
We make cream puff, muffin, and cheese tart!
My causin make spaghetti,
My 3jim make 2 cake, one is choco and one is peanut cake
My mom make turkey, jelly and "char bee hoon"
I cook mushroom soup^^
So many things eat ler~~ haha!!
kolian my sis cannot back,
but she go to Penang with her friends!! have ur fun yea~
I take all the food pic and post it to make her "lao nua"!!




After the party, i went to golden bean with my old friend~
we chit-chat until o'clock and have a crazy plan!
we all about 8 ppl sit into ah teck car and go around!
we sing, we laugh, we play, shout^^
we really have our fun~
miss u guys, hope have craziness again!!

p/s: tat day i said i will cook pumpkin soup, but today i have change my mind to cook mushroom soup, bcoz most of kids dun like pumpkin^^

No comments: